Monday, May 4, 2009

3 of may

today i go suntex de clinic there to cabut my teeth.. actually i not planning to cabut the teeth 1st de ler.. i juz wan go there see whether got any solution to make the "zhi hui ya" stop growing, stop disturbing me to eat n spoil my mood..

but unluckily, d dentist say if not cabut de tooth, i will be suffer for the whole life if i juz take medicine to control it.. since now i in holiday,if my mouth bengkak oso nobody will noe, so i decide to cabut lo.. to solve the problem, the best way is to have a solution which can solve it forever ever.. actually my heart going to freeze after i say i wan to cabut the tooth.. coz this time not the normal way to cabut gigi, it's a small operation la.. doctor wong say need to cut off the "meat" beside the tooth 1st, den oni can take out the whole tooth.. coz my tooth still growing half way.. sob sob... the dentist say i can raise up my left hand if i feel very pain.. on the whole process, i think i got raise up my hand more than 3 times.. 1st time i feel my mouth really cannot tahan edi, wan to close up edi, it's really hard for me to open my mouth till so big and for so long time.. my mouth is extraordinary small compare to my sister de..hehe, i oso hope my mouth dun be so small ,coz sometime i eat thing oso very slow de, bcoz not enough space edi.. sometimes when i eat the corn my sister oso will laugh at me.. she say i eat till thw whole face oso got corn edi..XD the second time i can feel the medicine flowing into my throat d, so i stop d dentist again..very suffer ler...

the dentist still ask me whether i wan to noe the whole process of taking out my teeth mah...

i very scared edi la.. if i noe the process ar.. i sure shivering edi lo... i dun wan noe lar.... but actually the dentist very kind de..he juz very friendly to patient.. he always chat to patient to reduce the stress of patient.. so the operation process not tat painful lo..

the third time i stop d dentist is bcoz my throat feel very itchy, then i stop de dentist n i coungh nonstop.. walao .. really very cham... when ur mouth is under operation, n u wanna cough, tat feeling really suck.. i scared if i suddenly cough the dentist will accidently cut off my mouth or my meat.... scary ar.....
den finally the operation done..swt..the dentist let me see the tooth ..the tooth got many blood... i think my mouth is bleeding too.. thx god i still living... the cost is RM500.. wa... so expensive but it's normal price in all private clinic.. the nurse give me 4 packet of medicine n remind me to finish it.... so many ler..

hope this event won't happen again la!!really a very scary experience for me ler..

No comments:

Post a Comment