Tuesday, May 19, 2009

outing wif my gf

yesterday i went mid valley with my dear friend, ee von o.. long time didn't see her edi since jia rong's birthday.. so miss her.. she will continue her journey to study dentistry in indonesia after her A-level.. wish her good luck and all the best! i oso have to go kampar to study my degree d, tat time sure very hard to out wif her edi lo.. anyway i sure will rmb u Ee Von forever ever.. after shopping at ground floor and second floor, i felt my leg is quite painful edi, so we go to have our lunch at little penang, below are pictures tat we take lo..

i ordered curry meehun mee and ABC.. ABC very sweet and nice o and there are some slices of banana inside it.

enjoy my meal










this is my gf lo, she is cute^^ she ordered char keaw teow



















after few hours of shopping, we felt exhausted and we take some picture at the corner.





cheese


i m blur


















my face look a bit pale.. next time put some make up








No comments:

Post a Comment