Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a day in timesquare

today i go timequare wif moon moon n charine o, luckily today i got by something back home or else i will be unhappy de... coz i m a shopaholic.. haha...




today our lunch is mc donald, i feel a bit full today so i oni order a sundae icecream wif chocolate flavour.. moon n charine have there double cheese beef burger.. i ate many french fries from them lar.. i got a bit hungry oni.. the sundae icecream very nice o.. many chocolate inside.. chocolate is one of my favorite food.. below are some of the picture we take today..


moon and charine



me, my daughter n my popo






me , charine n shoi ren moon







me wif dear charine







me





color magazine.. love fahrenheit so much

yeah magazine wif fahrenheit cover, tat's y i buy it

the jacket tat i buy











No comments:

Post a Comment